SMS Backup & Restore is an app that backs up (creates a copy of) SMS & MMS messages and make contact with logs currently available at the smartphone. It also can restore messages and call logs from already current backups.
Note: This app calls for existing backups to be able to repair name logs and messages. It can not recover some thing with out existing backups. Advanced messaging (RCS) is currently most effective supported with Google Messages.
For questions or issues please go to our FAQ at: https://synctech.Com.Au/sms-faqs/
– Backup SMS (textual content) messages, MMS and call logs in XML layout.
– Local tool backup with alternatives to robotically upload to Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
– Choose a routine scheduled time to routinely backup.
– Option to choose which conversations to backup or restore.
– View and drill into your neighborhood and cloud backups.
– Search backups.
– Restore/transfer backup to any other smartphone. Backup layout is independent of the Android version so the messages and logs can be easily transferred from one telephone to any other, irrespective of the model.
– Fast Transfer between 2 telephones over WiFi direct
– Free up area in your phone. Delete all SMS messages or name logs at the Phone.
– Email a backup document.
– The XML backup may be viewed on a laptop thru the net viewer at https://SyncTech.Com.Au/view-backup/
– Tested on Android five.0 and better
– App only restores backups made by using this app
– Backup is created locally on the smartphone by way of default, however has alternatives to upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Email. At no time are the files sent to the developer.
– Please make sure there may be a duplicate of the backup outdoor the cellphone before appearing a factory reset at the phone.
This App desires get right of entry to to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission wished to properly manage messages acquired whilst the app is the default messaging app.
* Your Calls and Contact facts: Backup and Restore Call Logs.
* Storage: To create the Backup record on the SD card.
* Network view and conversation: Allows the app to connect with wifi for backup
* Your social information: To show and shop the contact names within the Backup report.
* Run at begin-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the smartphone from going to sleep/suspended country whilst a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test get right of entry to to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file at the SD card.
* Account Information: To authenticate with Google Drive and Gmail for cloud uploads.
* Location: Only asked and used all through WiFi direct transfer because of a security requirement on Android.